Saturday, December 05, 2009

25 Days of Romance - Day 5


Top 10 Romantic Gifts for the Holiday

And the survey says ...........

We have been asking the question "What romantic gift would you like to receive from your lover for Christmas?" to men and women all year long and we have the answer. This is what you said you wanted for Christmas in the romance department.

Women Said:




  1. Something that makes me feel sexy in bed! I don't mean a skimpy piece of lingerie - I mean a mood - tease me - please me - do it slow - and spend time with me. We recommend the kama sutra bedside box or the sweet celebrations box. She will LOVE YOU for it!!

  2. Roses are my favorite!! But the real ones are hard to find or expensive during the holidays. How about some red silk rose petals thrown about on the bed and the floor? Then perhaps you can feed me strawberries and chocolate in bed!! We know what happens next!!

  3. Sometimes he just can't do it all by himself. You know what I mean - women achieve that orgasm long after he is done. She wants something to help you help her. We recommend this item for guaranteed joy on her part!

  4. I want something romantic to open under the tree or in the privacy of our bedroom! A gift basket filled with romantic ideas and treats is just the thing to fulfill this wish. Find them all here.

  5. A massage!! Plain and simple and use something nice - not that junk that sticks to your skin. Kama sutra massage oil is not sticky and it smells delicious. Find all kinds of kama sutra massage products here.


Men Said:



  1. Well, I'm not really into the romance thing - but I'll do whatever makes you happy. Lets make it easy and get the BIG basket with everything in it. We can try it all!!

  2. I am sensitive to your wants and needs. I know you want romance and want me to take care of you. Lets get away for the weekend. Kama Sutra has a nice weekend getaway kit that I can pack and surprise her with when we get there!

  3. I like a good massage also. How about a massage kit that has everything in it?

  4. He wants oral sex!! Make it tasty with this edible gift basket .....

  5. I'm not into romance really, but I do like to play around. So again, whatever you want - I'll give you. The lets play basket is perfect for any occasion.


Men and women differ, but one thing is certain - we all enjoy a good session of fun anytime!!

No comments: